How to have a Kick Ass Day Everyday
Today I want to share with you Morning Routine and the positive affects it can have on your day, your attitude, your work, your everything!!
A morning routine can:
- improve health and well-being
- increase happiness
- reduce stress
- promote inner focus and calm
- facilitate optimum productivity
- time of day our minds are most easily influenced
- get your mind right for the day ahead – Decide how you are going to show up!
- set an intention for the day/tasks you want to focus on/way you want to feel throughout your day
- energy to carry you throughout your day
- some of the most successful people in the world get up before the sun for their morning routine
It can set the tone for your entire day! It’s the ultimate form of self-care because it’s your sacred time to ensure your physical, mental, and spiritual needs are being prioritized and tended to.
How to Design Your Ideal Morning Routine:
There is no one size fits all! You can customize it to you and your specific needs. In order to build your own routine, ask yourself the following questions:
- What fills me up?
- What gives me energy?
- What makes me happy?
- What makes me feel most prepared to take on the day?
Use this to create your routine and commit to doing it everyone morning before you start your day. Depending on how much time you have, I suggest 30- 60 mins. Write it down. Post it somewhere that you can see it every morning when you wake up.
It is such a great habit to get into and can be super helpful in times like Coronavirus! I hope you have a wonderful day!